Home Inspector Fairmont MN | Inspector– 507-721-3145
Your Exterior home inspection will be provided with every home inspection we provide. Your Home inspection report will include digital camera photographs of deficiencies found during our inspection, which will be included in your industry leading home inspection reporting software for you. Though not a technically exhaustive home exterior inspection, Prime Inspections takes great pride in finding and disclosing deficiencies observed around your home’s exterior. The exterior inspection is broken up into many major components.
The exterior home inspection is a unique category that contains portions of other major components that are further inspected in their respective locations. While there may be some remnants of other systems outside,other portions are located within the structure. Plumbing, electrical, and the roofing structure are examples of the items that will be inspected during the exterior home inspection sequence as well as in their own.
Your inspector will be looking for the following items during your home’s exterior inspection.
Exterior Home Inspection Services
- Foundation type and Professional opinion of its structural integrity
- Grading and Drainage issues
- Roof covering materials and components as well as current and long term performance issues
- Exterior siding to include: Fiber Cement, Brick, Stone, and stucco
- Exterior doors, exterior shutters and exterior lighting (not including motion sensing, landscape, and time released sorry)
- Decks, patios, and balconies
Prime Inspection- 507-721-3145